Pete's Sink-Hers Co.
Tybee Island & Stockbridge, GA
Please be advised that due to some medical health problems I will be temporarily closing the shop and production of sinkers starting on November 15, 2016. I will reopen on or about Feb 1, 2017, the Lord willing.
Any orders received before Nov. 10, 2016 will be honored and produced. I cannot say how long it will take to make and send, but it will be handled.
I am sorry for this inconvenience, but I have been instructed to slow down on the lifting due to sciatic-back nerve problems.
If you have any questions or concerns please email me.
I wish to thank each and all of my friends and customers for your support in making this business a success, along with making so many friends, for the past 7 years.
As Arnie said, " I will be back" !!
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT I DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS!!
I do take checks; money orders; Paypal (2% fee added);& Dwolla.
New additional payment options:
You can now pay via "clearXchange" member banks:
Bank of America
Click on the sinker you wish to see and it will take you to
its location on the Product & Price list:
BANK SINKERS BULLET SINKERS – CONCAVE
CANNON BALL CLAW-WIRE (SPUTNIK)
CRESCENT - BANANA SPIN
DEEP DROP STICKS – WIDE DEEP DROP STICKS –NARROW
TROLLING LURES – LEAD HEADS TROUT SINKERS – DOUBLE SWIVEL
TROUT SINKERS – HD DOUBLE SWIVEL TROUT SINKERS – SINGLE SWIVEL
WORM RIG SINKERS
By clicking on the "Back to list of sinkers" located under each list of type of sinker, it will take you back to the main list on the Home page. Hopefully this will make it easier for you to locate the sinker you are searching for.
My name is Pete McFarlane and for the past 7 years I have been making and selling sinkers to various stores and individuals in the Tybee Island and Savannah, Ga. area, as well as many southern, northern and western states, along with the Bahamas, Canada and Australia.
After 41 years in law enforcement I had to find a way in my retirement to keep myself busy. Fishing, drinkin' beer and making sinkers, not particularly in that order is my way to relax now.
My motto is "to make and sell a sinker at a very reasonable price!!"
I will be giving a 15% discount (See Below), unless noted different on the price list.
THE FOLLOWING ITEM# ARE THOSE SINKERS THAT ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE 15% DISCOUNT OF 20 OR MORE ORDERED, UNLESS NOTED DIFFERENTLY:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 14
You may think about combining orders if you don’t need 20 or more sinkers. Also instead of mailing and you live either close to Stockbridge or Tybee Island, GA, I can hand deliver, as long as I am in the area.
If you wish to buy any sinkers from this list (Product & Price List - Page 2) please do the following:
1. Please email me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, what you want to order. Please try to use the “Product code number” and a description of the sinker, style, weight (OZ) and amount wanted. You can also use the "Contact & Order Form" at the bottom of this page.
You can also fax orders to 770-507-4775.
2. I will need your name, mailing address and contact telephone number. Please let me know how you will be paying. - CASH; CHECK; PAYPAL (2% FEE ADDED); DWOLLA.
NO CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED.
If by check please remit in my name: Peter W. McFarlane.
3. I will in turn send you an invoice via email with the amount owed. Once I finish packing the order a USPS tracking number will be sent to you. When you receive this number please remit payment.
4. I will accept checks, money orders or you can go through Dwolla.com or PayPal to pay direct. A 2% fee of the total on the invoice will be added to your invoice if you use PayPal. They charge me 3% on the Grand Total.
5. NEW payment method available: "clearXchange" for member banks. Use my email address to send payments.
6. I will mail the sinkers ordered via USPS Priority Mail, 2-3 day delivery. I will also furnish a USPS tracking number directly to you and through USPS Track & Confirm database.
7. If the order is over 200 lbs I would prefer to use PILOT FREIGHT SERVICES. I can get a cost quote and advise the customer. It is cheaper to ship large orders this way where the customer can pick up the load from the Pilot depot in their area.
If you have any questions please call me at 678-758-9677 or 770-507-1903, on until 9pm.
Thank you again and I hope I can serve your current and future
Be safe out there, have fun and catch those "monsters" of the deep!!
Pete McFarlane - The Lead Man
Click on type of sinker below you are searching for to take you to that particular location on the product & price list:
SHAD INLINE LURE WGTS.
SEE PAGE 2 FOR SINKER STYLES AND PRICES !!!
SEE PAGE 3 FOR PHOTOS OF PRODUCED SINKERS !!!
SEE PAGE 4 FOR "GEMINI BREAKAWAY" SINKERS !!!
SEE PAGE 5 FOR ANGLER PHOTOS